Sales Talent, Inc. (“Sales Talent,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”). This Privacy Notice describes the types of Information we may collect from you when you visit the website at https://salestalentinc.com/ (the “Site”), and that you may provide through your communications with Sales Talent. It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that Information. This Privacy Notice does not apply to Information collected by any third party.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Information and how we will handle it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to this Privacy Notice.
Sales Talent may change this Privacy Notice at any time, at its discretion. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
This Privacy Notice is subject to and governed by the Sales Talent Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) available at the Site here.
2. The Types of Information That Sales Talent Collects About You and How Sales Talent Collects Information About You
Sales Talent may collect two types of Information from you when you visit the Site: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (collectively “Information”).
- “Personal Information” refers to data by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- “Non-Personal Information” means data that is about you, but does not identify you specifically. If you do nothing during your visit to our Site but browse, read pages, or view content, we will gather and store Information about your visit that does not identify you personally.
We collect Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Through our business-to-business communications with you.
- From other sources or third parties.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site.
- Through third party analytics.
Information You Provide Directly to Sales Talent. The Information that you provide us directly through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide to Sales Talent by registering or filling in forms on our Site. We may also ask you for Information when you report a problem with our Site. And it may be necessary for you to provide us with Information so we can communicate with you about an inquiry you have.
- Information that you provide through the submission of your resume;
- Responses to questionnaires that we might ask you to voluntarily complete;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site.
Information Automatically Collected from You. The Information that Sales Talent may automatically collect and store about you when you visit the Site may include:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you.
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited the Site;
- The web pages or services you accessed at the Site; and
- The website you visited prior to coming to the Site.
- Cookies, which are small text files that a web server (such as Sales Talent‘s or its chosen web hosting company server) places on a user’s computer. When accessing a cookie, Sales Talent’s server reads a number associated with a browser, but is unable to determine any data about a user. With that number, our web server can tailor its content to the needs of the specific browser, and we can optimize the Site for your use.
Google Analytics Advertising Features. We also may have the following Google Analytics Advertising Features Implemented: Demographics and Interest reporting, Remarketing, GDN Impression Reporting and Double Click Campaign Manager. These features collect data using Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Sales Talent and third party vendors use these first-party cookies to access the success of online marketing campaigns, inform future campaigns and improve usability on the Site. To learn how to opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use, please see Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3. How Sales Talent Uses Information It Collects About You and the Purpose for the Collection and Use
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To present our Site and the Site Contents (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) to you.
- To operate, manage, and administer your account.
- To provide you with the information or services that you request from us. For example, when you provide your name and email address to contact us, we are able to use your email address to respond to your comment or question personally.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To personalize our services and advertising to you.
- To create new services or to improve our business and services.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any services we offer or provide though it.
- To communicate with you regarding our services, including for marketing purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Site statistics are compiled into traffic reports, which help Sales Talent understand, anticipate, and respond to user needs. If we learn, for example, of heightened interest in certain aspects of Sales Talent’s projects, we are likely to highlight that information on the Site home page. This Information helps us create a better overall experience for Site users.
Sales Talent will retain your Information as long as Sales Talent believes it is appropriate for the purposes of this Privacy Notice.
4. How Sales Talent Protects Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the internet is not completely secure. Although we are working to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information either in transmission or when stored. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
5. When Sales Talent Shares Your Information
We may use and disclose Non-Personal Information about our users without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, including third party payment facilitators.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties, such as employers and outside recruiters.
- To a buyer or other successor (potential or actual) in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Sales Talent’s assets, including any related due diligence.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sales Talent or others.
You understand that your Personal Information will be shared with employers who contract with Sales Talent. Therefore, you further understand that the possibility exists that should your current employer be a client of Sales Talent, your current employer may discover that you have submitted your resume or other information to Sales Talent.
Except as described above, Sales Talent does not sell any of your Information.
6. Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf
We use third parties to host the Site, design and operate the Site features, and perform administrative, payment processing, analytics, and communication services. Services these third parties provide include enabling Sales Talent to send you email newsletters and providing information to Sales Talent about the use of the Site and viewing of our content. We may disclose your Information to these companies so they can carry out these services.
7. Information From Children Under 13
Sales Talent complies with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and related regulations. The Site is not directed at children, and Sales Talent does not knowingly collect any Information from children under 13 years of age. If Sales Talent learns that a child under 13 years of age has provided Information, Sales Talent will delete this Information from our databases. If you are under 13, do not use this Site or provide any Information about yourself to Sales Talent, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. If you become aware that Information of a child under 13 years of age has been provided, please contact us at [email protected].
8. Links to Other Websites and Services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the Site, including the information or content contained therein. Our Privacy Notice does not apply to third party websites or services.
9. Do Not Track
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the Site does not respond to DNT signals.
10. Your Choices About Information
We respect your privacy and your ability to choose whether to share or not share Information with Sales Talent or any third party. You may choose to “opt-out” of having us share your Personal Information in several ways. You can choose to decline to provide Personal Information on the Site; however, if you choose not to provide Information, you may be unable to access or use all portions of the Site. If you have previously submitted Personal Information to the Site, you may request that we discontinue sharing such Information with third parties by communicating this preference in writing to us at [email protected].
Similarly, we send promotional and marketing communications only with your consent. If you no longer wish to receive these or other communications, send us an email at [email protected] or click on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications.
If you would like to access or correct your Information, you can do so by contacting us as described at the bottom of this Privacy Notice. Please include your name, address, email address, phone number, and the specific Personal Information you are requesting. Sales Talent may require additional Information to verify your request. Sales Talent will either provide you with the Personal Information or an explanation of why it will not be provided.
11. Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
If you are located in the EEA, you may have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data that are described below.
Controller of Personal Information. Sales Talent is the Controller of your Personal Information. Sales Talent’s primary place of business is 1400 114th Ave. Suite 33, Bellevue, WA 98004.
Processing. Sales Talent may process your Personal Information on one or more of the following legal bases:
- as necessary to enter into a contract with you or a legal entity you represent, to perform our contractual obligations, to provide services, to respond to requests from you, or to provide customer support;
- where we have a legitimate interest, as described in this Privacy Notice (see “How Sales Talent Uses Information It Collects About You and the Purposes for Collection and Use”);
- as necessary to comply with relevant law and legal obligations, including to respond to lawful requests and orders; or
- with your consent.
Your Rights. Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to:
- ask whether we hold Personal Information about you and request copies of such Personal Information and information about how it is processed;
- request that inaccurate Personal Information is corrected;
- request deletion of Personal Information that is no longer necessary for the purposes underlying the processing, processed based on withdrawn consent, or processed in non-compliance with applicable legal requirements;
- request us to restrict the processing of Personal Information where the processing is inappropriate;
- object to the processing of Personal Information;
- request portability of Personal Information that you have provided to us (which does not include Information derived from the collected Information), where the processing of such Personal Information is based on consent or a contract with you and is carried out by automated means; and
- lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authorities.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection, and data portability by contacting us at the email address in section 13 of this Privacy Notice.
When you consent to our processing your Personal Information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time, and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
The categories of Personal Information that Sales Talent collects are identified in section 2, “The Types of Information That Sales Talent Collects About You and How Sales Talent Collects Information About You.” Additional information about how long Sales Talent will retain your Information and how it shares your Information is found in section 3, “How Sales Talent Uses Information It Collects About You and the Purpose for the Collection and Use,” and section 5, “When Sales Talent Shares Your Information” above.
12. Your California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the physical address or email address included below.
13. How To Contact Us About This Privacy Notice
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected] or by mail at:
Sales Talent, Inc.
ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT
1400 114th Ave. Suite 33
Bellevue, WA 98004
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 23, 2020