Effective Date: November 1, 2006. Last Updated: May 10, 2012.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits California residents to request and obtain from businesses with twenty (20) or more employees information about the personal information (if any) that was disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. This information may be requested and obtained once a year, free of charge. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to:
Site Administrator [email protected]
What Information is Collected About Visitors?
The information that SalesTalentInc.com collects about you while you are using the Service falls into two general categories:
- Information You Provide to Us.
SalesTalentInc.com may collect and store information, personal or otherwise, that you voluntarily supply while on the SalesTalentInc.com website. Specifically, but not exclusively, SalesTalentInc.com collects resumes, email addresses, mailing addresses, and responses to questionnaires that are voluntarily electronically submitted by users of SalesTalentInc.com. If you decline to supply or provide SalesTalentInc.com with certain information while using the Service, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Service or by the Company.
- Information that is Automatically Collected.
SalesTalentInc.com also collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you navigate through the SalesTalentInc.com website. For example, to enhance your experience on the SalesTalentInc.com website, SalesTalentInc.com uses a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie.” Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the SalesTalentInc.com site, cookies help us track user trends and patterns. Other examples of information that SalesTalentInc.com may collect as you navigate the website include, but are not limited to, date and time of visit, referring URL address (location from which a visitor comes to SalesTalentInc.com), type of Internet browser, and visitor’s IP address. This information allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the SalesTalentInc.com site.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show Sales Talent advertisements on websites on the internet.
How is Your Information Used?
Your information may be (1) used or shared for the purpose of providing you with any requested information, goods, or services; (2) used by the Company to send information about Company goods or services; (3) shared with or sold to any successor or purchaser of part or all of the assets of the business; and, (4) shared with third parties that the website operator believes may offer goods or services of interest to you.
Any information, however, that you submit to SalesTalentInc.com that personally identifies you by name will not be sold to third party marketers who are not involved in the business of job placement.
Be aware that SalesTalentInc.com may release information about visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law, to enforce our Terms of Service agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to our site, the public, or SalesTalentInc.com.
We respect your privacy and your ability to choose whether to share or not share information with SalesTalentInc.com or any third party. You may choose to “opt-out” of having us share your personal information in several ways. You can choose to decline to provide personal information on the SalesTalentInc.com website. If you have previously submitted personal information to SalesTalentInc.com, you may request that we discontinue sharing such information with third parties, by communicating this preference in writing to us at [email protected]. Similarly, if you receive communications from us that you prefer not to receive, you may opt out from receiving these communications by specifically indicating this preference in an email to [email protected].
Security of Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Children’s Privacy Statement
his children’s privacy statement explains SalesTalentInc.com’s practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding your rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Service is not directed to children under the age of eighteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Service. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of eighteen as part of the Service, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Service.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Service, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of eighteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Service.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Service, we do NOT condition the participation in the Service’s online activities of a child under eighteen on providing personally identifiable information.
Questions Regarding Privacy
Site Adminstator [email protected]