Sales Leadership Recruiters
We are a sales leadership recruitment firm specializing in hiring elite CSO, CRO, Vice President of Sales, Director of Sales, and Sales Managers.
Partner with our Award-Winning Sales Leadership Recruiters for Your Most Critical Hires
Sales focused recruiters. Ready to find and help you hire elite sales leaders that match your company’s needs and stage of growth.
“Sales Talent is amazing! They understand what we’re looking for, and provides guidance when needed.”
Shlomo Weiss, CEO
Need to Hire an Elite Sales Managers, Sales Director, VP of Sales or CRO?
There’s nothing worse than getting
the wrong kind of candidates.
Given what’s at stake with sales management hires you need a reliable partner you can trust — someone who leans in, listens, and spends time getting to know exactly what your team needs. Then delivers the exact talent that your company needs to grow and thrive.
Clients that said Sales Talent provided them with access to superior candidates
*clearlyrated 2020 Best Of Staffing Survey
How do we find you superior sales management professionals?
- We own the search for you by dedicating 3x the hours to find you top software sales talent – Our award-winning recruiters put 60 hours on average into your search (compared to the industry average of 23 for contingent recruiters). We limit our workload so we can invest A LOT more time to target and attract high-performing sales managers for you.
- We headhunt top performers that other resources won’t – In 2022, 89% of our hires were sourced from passive talent with a proven track record that’s currently employed, bringing you the best Sales Managers, Sales Director, VP of Sales , CRO or Chief Sales Officer the market has to offer.
- We “get” sales leadership – Working with us means you’re not just hiring another executive search sales recruiter — you’re teaming up with experienced sales management recruiters who take the extra time to understand your company’s growth stage and the state of your sales team.
“It takes a special recruiter, and recruitment company, to understand the difference between A+ and B+ sales talent. Sales Talent Inc. is best in class.”
Looking for Sales Manager Recruiters that understand your needs?
Clear and Consistent Expectations
We deliver 3-5 thoroughly interviewed and “on target”
candidates for any US or Canadian metro in 2-3 weeks.
We delivered our hire in just under 2 weeks, on average.
of our hires were headhunted. We deliver passive, top performers.
Our clients interviewed an average of 3.53 candidates per search.
“Sales Talent has a great process. They do their homework and it pays off in high-quality candidates.”
Jen Troy, AVP Human Resources
Partner with Sales Leadership Recruiters that deliver elite talent.
Sales Leadership Roles We Recruit For
- Sales Manager
- Sales Operations Manager
- Director of Business Development
- Director of Sales
- Director of Sales Operations
- Vice President of Sales
- Vice President of Sales Operations
- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
- Chief Sales Officer CSO (CSO)
Searching for the Best VP Sales Recruiters?
Our Approach to Sales Management Recruitment
The single biggest difference between our approach to sales recruitment and other executive recruiters is the workload we take on. We dedicate an average of 60 hours for each search to research, headhunt, interview, and deliver sales and marketing talent that matches our clients’ exact requirements. This is nearly 3x the industry average of 23 hours that the typical software sales recruiter will spend on your search.
We are Sales Management Recruiters that Headhunt
The only way to consistently reach currently employed, passive top-performing sales executives is through headhunting (targeted recruiting). Why does that matter? A top CSO or Sales Manager is rarely actively looking for a new position (they’re focused on leading their team and crushing their sales quotas).
Our Sales Leadership Executive Search Hiring Process
We partner with you to go beyond what you’ve come to expect from other sales management recruitment agencies. Typical sales management recruiters are juggling 10-15 searches which forces them to move quickly and possibly cut corners. Because we limit our workload, we have the time to help you build the right sales team. Our sales management candidates have been through two extensive interviews to determine if they Can Do they job, Will Do the job, and Fit with your culture.
Average success rate in 2022
Sales Management Recruiting Results
Ultimately, a great process doesn’t matter if it doesn’t produce results. By delivering the exact backgrounds our clients want, our success rate (% of searches that results in a hire) is superior. Traditional sales recruiting firms produce a 20% success rate vs our success rate of 72.1%. This focus on delivering for our clients helps explain our 2023 NPS Score of +90%.